Merits for scooter
- A mobility scooter comes in handy for people who do not have the stamina or arm/shoulder flexibility needed to make use of a manual wheelchair.
- It is much easier to pivot the seat of an electric scooter than it is to move the foot rests on manual wheelchairs.
- A mobility scooter can be very important to people who are suffering from systemic or whole body disabling conditions (such as coronary or lung issues, some forms of arthritis, obesity, etc.), who are still having difficulties with being able to stand, walk a few steps, sit upright without any form of support, and control the steering tiller.
- Generally, mobility scooters are less costly than powered wheelchairs and make them the first option to consider while shopping.
- If you primarily need mobility assistance outside the home – hitting the pavements to head to the shops for example, then a motorized mobility scooter may be the best solution for you. With the added benefits of greater range, handle-bar steering, and safety features such as headlights and indicators, longer battery life and better suspension, electric scooters are a safer alternative for those looking to increase their mobility outdoors.
Full Function Scooter:
- Overall Dimension(LxWxH):
- Weight with batteries: 92 lbs
- Battery: 2 of 12 AH
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs